What’s a Dab? / Dab Vocab
Dab | \ˈdab\
- A small amount of a concentrated cannabinoid extract.
- To place concentrated cannabinoid extract against the heated surface of a nail or skillet and inhale the vapor.
Nail | \ˈnāl\
- A spike used in place of a bowl to smoke concentrates; usually made of glass, quartz or titanium (see also Iron).
Skillet | \ˈski-lət\
- A small metal plate used for dabbing.
Cannabinoid | \kə-ˈna-bə-ˌnȯid\
- any of a group of closely related compounds that include cannabinol and the active constituents of cannabis.